1. Stephen Curry
- Very smart player. Continuing his college education even though going to be drafted.
- Money from the outside. This guy could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room with his jumper.
- Mom & Dad will be hangin at the Verizon Center, giving me my best opportunity to get a Dell Curry autograph.
- Led Davidson (the college, not the last name) to the sweet 16. This will never happen again.
- Lebron is already used to watching him hit long bombs, so it shouldn't upset the queen next year seeing the same thing.
- It will be fun to call him Hen Curry, in the same way his dad Wadell was called Dell Curry.
- Loyola strategized that stopping Curry from scoring was the only way to win. They double, triple, quadruple teamed him. Curry's team still won by 30.