Looks nice, pretty good stats! So who's stats are they? They are stats from a players 3rd ever NBA Summer League game. The player? I'll give you a hint. His name rhymes with...crap it doesn't rhyme with anything. It was Kwame Brown.
Stat lines like that are why the NBA summer league can be pretty useless. But it is still fun to come away thinking guys like Kwame or Andray Blatche will be the next big thing.
While the draft is still on our minds now, soon after the Vegas Summer League will be starting, on July 10th. The schedule is out and while we don't know who will be on the teams, we know who they will be facing.
- Tuesday, July 14th: vs Cleveland (3:30pm)
- Wednesday, July 15th: vs Denver (7:30pm)
- Friday, July 17th: vs Minnesota (5:00pm)
- Saturday, July 18th: vs LA Clippers (5:30pm)
- Sunday, July 19th: vs New York (1:00pm)
5 Games in the summer, with players people never heard of, thats what I'm talkin about! All the games will probably be broadcast online.
Sadly, the Wiz will not be facing the D-League select team...