Bullets Forever has figured out the top 20 Wizards players of all time and is currently doing a segment on each player. I have decided to completely steal this idea and come up with a top 20 list on my own.
And now, The Top 20 Wizards of All Time
20. Calendar Wizard: Helps me to print out calendars in Microsoft Word!!!!!
19. Rincewind: Nerds out there?
18. The Wizard Of Menlo Park: Thomas Edison
17. The Wizard Of Odds: Bloggers!!!!!!!!!!!
16. Harry Potter: The lamest Wizard, but he earns points for being in a episode of Extras.
15. The Wizard Of Earthsea: This was required reading at some point in school and I actually read it! Well some of it at least.
14. Jaarko Ruutu: Loves to watch men ball each other. Wizznutzz
13. Wizard From Gauntlet: Red Wizard shot the Food...
12. The Wizard Of Id: While nothing will ever touch the Far Side, I have found myself glancing at this strip when I have time.
11. Wwwyzzerdd.com: From Aqua Teen Hunger Force (Beware of Pop-Ups)
10. The Wizard (Or Willard, Pocket Organizer): Anything that inspires a Seinfeld episode is OK with me.
09. Pinball Wizard: Who? He's a pinball wizard...There's got to be a twist...A pinball wizard...He's got such a supple wrist...
08. Mr Wizard (RIP): Hmmmm Hmmmm A HA!!!!!
07. Ozzie Smith: Before he was lost at the Springfield Mystery Spot.
06. Gandalf (Lord of Rings): This is the Wizard that looks the way a Wizard should look.
05. Fred Savage: Somehow figured out the secret for the Mario 3 flute his first time playing the game. Amazing.
04. The Wizard Of OZ: Not only is he in a great movie, but its semi-cool when adding Pink Floyd. He also inspired the name of this blog!
03. Mickey Mouse (Fantasia): Makes several dumb mistakes but gets bailed out by a better Wizard (much like the Brendan Haywood) (Yeah he was a sorcerer's apprentice...but that's kinda a wizard)
02. Merlin: The original Wizard
01. Gilbert Arenas: Greatest Wizard EVER!
This is the list...and a great list it is...a little bit different than Bullets Forever.